Thursday, April 21, 2011

Really bad news for Kate Connelly, human rights abusing Glasgow University is using the internet to search into her background, Muscatelli sanctioned?













Dear All

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Really bad news for Glasgow University student Kate Connelly, the human rights abusing staff at the university are googling her on the internet.

Host name flexvpn97.cent.gla.ac.uk

IP Address 130.209.154.97

Search engine phrase kate connolly Glasgow.

One wonders why a little girl thrown against a wall who was peacefully protesting is attracting such interest from the senior management group?

Is she to be singled out?

Singling out victims is a hallmark of human rights abusing Glasgow University senior management.

Is there trumped up charges to be filed against her?

You can read about her experience by clicking on the post.

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/2011/03/thrown-against-wall-concussion-denied.html

I don’t think they are looking into her background because they want to help her, they could have sent her an email and spoken to her direct.

Has corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli given the green light for her to be victimised?

Maybe the student body should be asking questions?

Glasgow University is a human rights abusing orgainsation.

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli Principal.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: