Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Human rights abusing Glasgow University sent an FOI request regarding world famous George Laird blog, serious allegations back by Uni documents!













Dear All

I found this pottering about the internet on a site called http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/online_allegations

A chap called Rob Smith has sent in an FOI request to the human rights abusing Glasgow University.

Here it is.

Dear University of Glasgow,

I have notices when I search online for University of Glasgow a
blog called 'glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com' is often returned
in the results.

Amoung his colourful opinion pieces on the scottish political
landscape the author of this blog scene makes some very serious
allegations about bullying suffered at the hands of staff at the
University of Glasgow, a subsequent cover-up by senior management
and an on-going campaign of harassment and intimidation.

On the surface it would appear to be the over-the-top reaction of a
dissatisfied former student or employee who believes that there has
been some sort of accounting error in relation to a fee refund
owed. But, since it appears to have been going on for more than a
year without a cease and desist order on what would otherwise be
outrageously slanderous accusations, the circumstances are most
curious.

Is the author a real person who ever paid the university study
fees?

Did the investigation he describes in his blog ever happen?

Do employees at the university covertly monitor his blog as has
been alleged?

Yours faithfully,

Rob Smith

The answer to every question is yes.

I have paid fees.

The investigation described did happen in the manner described and backed up by university documents.

And they have covertly monitored my world famous blog using cloaked.com at the Media Unit. I have proof irrefutable third party proof of that allegation as well.

Also every allegation in:

http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com/2009/08/glasgow-university-senior-management.html

is backed up to the hilt by University of Glasgow documents!

It seems that the word is spreading, Glasgow University is a human rights abusing organisation.

Will the University of Glasgow lie or distort the truth to Rob Smith?

If they do, I am happy to supply a copy of the university documents which back up my allegations 100% to him.

In regards to the investigation by Professor Robert Rennie into “my” allegations!

Professor Robert Rennie, who is a Professor of Law did everything possible to ensure that bullying staff were protected.

Let’s run through what he did.

1/ He didn’t interview me.

2/ He didn’t allow me to submit written evidence.

3/ He didn’t interview any of my witness.

4/ He didn’t allow witnesses to submit written evidence.

5/ The Senate Office, who I was complaining about, prepared ‘my’ complaint without my knowledge.

6/ I wasn’t told an investigation was taking place until after senior university management were cleared.

And Rennie even said in writing that it wasn’t necessary to interview me.

For the public record, I don’t know Rob Smith.

I demand a full public apology from Glasgow University, end to corrupt practices and the people who abused me dealt with severely.

Corrupt foreigner Anton Muscatelli Principal.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GEORGE

IT IS PLAINLY OBVIOUS THAT THE UNIVERSITY ARE COVERING UP, AND THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW THE ALLEGATIONS CAN BE BACKED UP. OTHERWARDS THEY WOULD TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

G Laird said...

Dear Anon

I have third party irrefutable evidence which includes audio tape and their own documents.

Every i dotted, every T crossed in every single allegation.

I welcome court action to expose these people in such an open forum where Scotland's press and politicians can see how they operate.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

Yours