Thursday, May 1, 2014

Open letter to Oh Yes, here is a reply to your diatribe of nonsense, your inability to research coupled with your tunnel vision doesn't bode well for you, certain Yes campaigners are 'cheats' and 'vile people', also Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and her husband Peter Murrell are rats, you may dispute the facts but that doesn’t change the reality



















Dear Oh Yes

“By condemning certain Yes campaigners as 'cheats' and 'vile people' you belittle your argument”.

To counter your claim, type into Google ‘SNP Vote rigging’, stop reading and do that now.

What did you see?

It is plain to see that there are people in the SNP who are cheats.

I trust that addresses that point since there are numerous examples.

Now go read this:


That should address the issue of vile (Humza Yousaf’s wife).

And I can also draw on personal experience to my conclusions that certain Yes campaigners are 'cheats' and 'vile people', for example on twitter, check out @GeorgeMLaird, a fake twitter account sent up by a Yes supporter (who you just defended). This account calls me a rapist, a homosexual, a paedophile and homophobic.

Do I have cause to be “splenetic”?

Followers of that account included, Shona McAlpine who works for Muslim SNP list MSP Humza Yousaf, Jonathan Mackie, SNP Candidate and Yes Scotland, and Anniesland SNP, an official SNP branch. They aren’t followers anymore and I informed the Police which led to the arrest of ‘GeorgeMLaird’.

So far, what have you discovered, let me enlighten you, most of the people named all know Nicola Sturgeon personally and she knows them by name.

“No matter what side of the political fence you find yourself on, if you wish to be taken seriously as a commentator I suggest you temper your language”.

Thank you for that, so far having been a guest on the BBC, also invited to be in their audiences and been published elsewhere I don’t think my writing has had the effect you think it has to my detriment. I do moderate it elsewhere out of respect for other people sensibilities. 

I can be blunt, then have you never heard of the harsh truth?

“I'm afraid your vitriol says more about you than it does about your views. I imagine your splenetic diatribe will probably have the opposite effect on your readers to the one you are hoping for”.

Well; given my readership ranges on average between 8,000 to 10,000 people a month depending on material; I can afford the odd loss. Oh, and recently I was told by a senior Glasgow Labour Councillor that I am well read, also by someone in the SNP, so don’t hold your breath.

“BTW a fair minded person would publish this response”.

Really, that is just an assumption on your part!

I consider myself generally fair, however there does come a point when a line is crossed.

Given you say I am not capable of fairness; hence by your diatribe of “By condemning certain Yes campaigners as 'cheats' and 'vile people' you belittle your argument”, we must switch the spotlight back onto you and ask the same question.

Why prior to writing this diatribe didn’t you do the appropriate research? Why aren’t you condemning certain Yes campaigners as 'cheats' and 'vile people'? Why do you need to be led by the nose to facts?

Finally, Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell (her husband) are rats who don’t stand for fairness, equality and social justice, are you willing to accept my word or do I have to reference AGAIN for you.

Or would you like to take this time to do appropriate research to update your skills!

I publish the inconvenient truth and don't see why I should doff my cap to these people who are trash!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said George.
excellent blog.