Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Open letter to Nicola Sturgeon’s brown noser, I am not posting on the Daily Record as George Wynne, try and get your facts right before running off at the mouth, I find it amusing that someone uses my material about Scotland’s unpopular Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, not my problem!



















Hi Nicola’s brown noser

“See you are George Wynne leaving comments on the Daily Record everyone knows George Wynne and George Laird are the same person”.

I didn’t know!

I am not posting on the Daily Record as George Wynne, I get it; the paranoia must be ripping out of you.

I post as George Laird and only as George Laird.

Can I be frank? 

The person posting as George Wynne will have a different ip address than me, so technology would prove this isn’t me. Anyway, I do notice that he or she has read my blog and uses lines I have used in the past.

Can I help it if what I write is popular!

If it helps someone get their 15 minutes of fame who am I to stand in their way.

“Unpopular George Laird a man no one wants in their political parties”.

Really?

Funnily enough, I got an offer after standing as an independent candidate in Govan.

Sadly, you are so behind the times, maybe if you spent less time pressed hard to Nicola’s political arse you could view the world a whole lot better!

“Time to shut up your messages is going nowhere maybe an overdose would be the best thing after all George you are a nobody”.

Yawn!

Since you keep talking about an overdose, have you thought of political suicide? Surely after Govan and Dunfermline it is time to consider it?

Scotland’s unpopular Deputy First Minster Nicola Sturgeon lost both and she will lose the big one in 2014.

Tell Nicola I said hi.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Funny somebody thought you where me....This Hamish guy aint the only DUH in the Nationalists party....yer posts I like Mr laird and I hope you don't mind me copying and pasting your comments

G Laird said...

Dear George Wynne

Who am I to stand in the way of your budding career on the Daily Record.

Who knows you could end up replacing Joan McAlpine as a feature writer.

Have fun and you might want to address the spacing problem when you blog.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University