Saturday, February 12, 2011

George Laird announces historic official launch of 'Don’t Vote Patrick Harvie for Holyrood' Twitter campaign, Get tweeting for unseating!




















Dear All

I have decided to do a twitter campaign between now and election day, 5th of May!

So, after a think I have decided to go with ‘Don’t Vote Patrick Harvie for Holyrood’.

Patrick Harvie is a Green MSP on the Glasgow list.

Politics is all about ‘Vote for XYZ’ but no one is doing the ‘Don’t Vote’ tactic.

Since I am on always ahead of my time, I want to see if it is possible to reverse engineer him out of Holyrood.

After reading quite a few election leaflets most of which to quote ‘Tank’ from the movie, The Matrix, I can only described them, in his terms:

“boring shit”.

Sad but true.

Where as ‘Don’t Vote’ is direct, targeted and fun.

And it is unlike the majority of leaflets that ‘talk’ at voters instead of to them.

So, lets trial ‘E leaflets’.

Today is the launch of my reverse engineering campaign to put Green MSP Patrick Harvie on the breadline.

In the recent Budget vote Harvie and his co pilot voted against the Scottish Government siding with the Labour Party headed by the 'East Coast Weasel' Iain Gray.

He voted against financial help for Glasgow and its people.

Stabbed Glasgow in the back in a display of mean spirited petty politics worthy of the Labour Party!

Let’s make history by making him history.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

piss off Laird

Agreedon'tvoteHarvie said...

Hi George

You are correct, Patrick Harvie acted in a disgraceful way to deny Glasgow help. One can only wonder how effective he is as an MSP for the people given his shobby record on the budget.

Anonymous said...

Harvie's not getting my vote George, you have convinced me. Thank you.

ListMSPwatcher said...

what has Patrick Harvie done for Glasgow? I can't find anything of note.