Monday, December 13, 2010

Xmas wickedness is upon us all, help a Scammer by yanking his chain harder than a Barlinnie Con ‘choking the chicken’ watching Babestation




















Dear All

It is the season of goodwill to all men, small flurry animals and the birdies!

But what about seasonal wickedness!

Are you getting your full ration in?

Helping people stuck in their car is all well and good but have you punished the wicked out there?

What’s your excuse?

Can’t find them?

In the spirit of generosity I want to share, this email came into my inbox.

‘Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1199) of the UK LOTTERY,held on the 4th December, 2010. Your e-mail which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 850,000 GBP.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket no.: 56475600545 188 with Serial no. 5368/02 drew the lucky no.:13.16.22.43.47.49. {28} Bonus Ball.

Contact the following agent for transfer Mr Robert Hache Tell: +447024019335
Email: hacherobert@yahoo.com.hk

www.nationallottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.do

Warm Regards,

Mr. Lorraine Dodds’

£850,000 pounds!

Hooray, I’m rich.

Cocaine, £1000 hookers and sirloin steak for xmas?

Try carrying a plate with all that on it; I wouldn’t get two feet before the hooker slid off the plate taking my sirloin steak, peas and roast tatties with her!

And I would probably drop my mug of tea as well; I don’t have a trolley at home.

Followed by an expose in the News of the World of me describing my drugs, hooker and sirloin steak hell!

Sadly, it is a scammer contacting me so no living like a Glasgow Labour Councillor of shame, to be truthful the lifestyle wouldn’t suit.

I would like as many people as possible to contact the above email address and declare themselves as ‘a winner’ and start a correspondence to use up their time and resources dealing with you.

After yanking their chain and doing your good deed, enjoy xmas, knowing you have pissed them off while doing some wickedness, ask dumb questions and continually ask for information.

No excuses just do it, these clowns are asking for it!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: