Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scottish National Party caught in covert surveillance of blogger George Laird, Jim Sillars says SNP are ‘Totalitarian’, and add to it not very bright!














Dear All

It seems I am under surveillance by the Scottish National Party, the party of Salmond.

For sometime I have been commenting on the lack of talent in the Scottish National Party and of course the vile attempt to brand me homophobic by the disgusting creature that is SNP National Sec William Henderson.

Unfortunately, it appears that I have been proven correct.

Can you imagine the sheer stupidity of letting someone you are spying on know you are doing this to them by opening up a disciplinary file directly from their hard drive by clicking on the weblink to this website.

For those at the SNP doing this, trust me you aren't very bright and you will be getting your wake call soon enough.

Stupidity is a poor substitute for intelligence, try and be more clever next time.

13th September 2012 15:14:24 Page View glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/snp-cllr-billy-mcallister-blasts-top.html
13th September 2012 15:14:33 Page View glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/snp-cllr-billy-mcallister-blasts-top.html
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/
13th September 2012 16:18:28 Page View glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/braveheart-alex-salmond-and-snp-lead.html
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/braveheart-alex-salmonds-indy-launch.html
13th September 2012 16:18:49 Page View glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/fresh-doubts-over-snp-leadership-claims.html
13th September 2012 16:23:11 Page View glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/snp-cllr-billy-mcallister-blasts-top.html
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.co.uk/
13th September 2012 16:25:35 Page View No referring link
/H:/disciplinary%20committee/george%20laird/The%20Campaign%20for%20Human%20Rights%20at%20Glasgow%20Uni.htm

IP address 87.82.228.197, Edinburgh, 78 visits, 1 hour 11 mins 11 secs.

You really are quite pathetic and worthy of the deepest contempt.

I am not going to stop writing no matter what you do, your membership is worthless as you previously demonstrated to me by ignoring my rights and the disgusting treatment I received.

I want a personal apology from Salmond in person, I don't accept he is too busy or too important, because none of you are too important, quite the opposite.

My second class SNP membership is worthless, it doesn't carry any of the rights and privileges ring fenced for the rich in the SNP, I understand that now, stick that in my file.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

2 comments:

Hamish said...

Dear George Laird,
If occasionally visiting your blog counts as surveillance, then I and other readers can also be accused of being spies. Isn't a blog supposed to be public?

Also, could you clarify if you atill support Scottish Independence? In the past, you came over as a fervent supporter.

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my site :: socks without elastic