Monday, January 25, 2010

I would like to formally apologise to Ms. Irene Anderson for any embarassment that I inadvertently caused her in a recent post on politics














Dear Peter Murrell/ Scottish National Party

I have been asked by Ms. Irene Anderson to make a clarification about my post;

‘If the SNP are serious about trying to win Glasgow Central, they should face the truth; Osama Saeed should be replaced as the SNP Candidate’.

At no time did she have any input regarding any opinions expressed in my post whatsoever.

I wish to make this absolutely clear.

I would also like to formally apologise to Ms. Anderson for any personal embarrassment that I have inadvertently caused her.

If there is any question regarding my veracity, I am willing to sign a written statement to that effect.

Finally, I would make a point, when John Mason stood for election, I knew he was going to win, when some others stood I knew they were not going to win.

That doesn’t make me a fortune teller, it just means that I see something different that others don’t.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: