Monday, April 15, 2013

Open letter to Hamish: surely if you are going to call people ‘traitor’ you should as a minimum requirement, establish the facts of the case, Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell are running a ‘rat ship’ and indy is now dead!
















Dear Hamish

Thank you for your input, however to come back to you since you posted on the article:

“Scottish independence: Gloves come off as Yes Scotland Camp accuse Better Together of smears, Blair Jenkins has a known SNP smearer Gail Lythgoe, the wife of Muslim MSP Humza Yousaf in key role, meltdown in Yes Camp”

Did I write anything, anything at all in that article that was not true?

If I did write anything wrong, as everyone knows, I am quite happy to correct, and have done so in the past, even grammar mistakes.

Isn’t your unhappiness really about the conduct of SNP members, however, it is more convenient to attack the messenger is it not?

Do you think the example that I have highlighted is just a single incident in the SNP?

You can’t be that naive surely?

OK George, since you are a self-confessed supporter of Scottish independence, why are you doing your damnedest to sabotage the best chance in a generation to achieve that aim?”

I wish to take issue with “doing your damnedest to sabotage the best chance in a generation to achieve that aim”.

Hamish, do you think that this is my “damnedest”, is your opinion so low regarding my talents?

All I did was write in this case, an article telling the truth, which I linked to historical facts already in the public domain.

I do support Scottish independence, however as you must be painfully aware, the Scottish independence campaign is dead!

Its dead Hamish, I am sure I have mentioned to you this before; are you saying perhaps that George Laird is wrong?

Time for a quote by Alex Salmond:

“My problem is that I have too many talented people and not enough Cabinet positions”.

Check this story out:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/apr/10/nato-alex-salmond-scottish-membership

You may remember, ahead of time, I stated the SNP needed to go pro NATO and pro Faslane/ Nuclear, abuse thrown at me on Newsnet Scotland by the cybernat mob, smears, then Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon changed and went NATO. George Laird right again, and the link above, yet again shows how I identified the problems ahead of time and the correct solution.

There is still a problem with the SNP and NATO, cause, self inflicted, rather puts your best chance in a generation argument in perspective. 

Has it also escaped your notice that Health, Education and Law, the big three are a shambles?

What about the SNP currency shambles, a Scottish pound should have been planned for and wasn't, more incompetence.

Has it escaped your notice, that so far the two big Bills through Holyrood are the Scottish National Police Force and National Fire Service, both proposed by me in September 2010?

What are the big SNP MSPs ideas at present?

Some shit about chewing gum; Chic Brodie and something about parking, Sandra White!

However, if you wish to do a guest post by all means write a ditto and I will stick it up.

“There is a word for people like you. The word is traitor”.

Speaking of traitors, maybe you can ask Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell why they refused to investigate accusations of a smear campaign that was run in the SNP against me.

Maybe you can ask why the SNP broke the law regarding my Data Subject Access Request, specifically ask Peter Murrell, SNP Chief Executive and husband of Nicola Sturgeon.

Ask him why the SNP broke the law, ask him where is my identification and why it was not returned, and who is the Data Controller in the SNP.

Maybe you could ask why the SNP failed me on a made up lie and when I asked for proof to substantiate it my repeated requests where completely ignored?

When you get through being ignored Hamish, please remember any obscenity is acceptable in the SNP under the leadership of Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell.   

Then we can have a discussion of the word traitor and who actually is a traitor.

As of today Hamish, it is 520 days to the political death of Alex Salmond at the ballot box, you see, people like Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon are too stupid to win an independence referendum.

And what is sitting behind them isn’t much cop either, actually it is worse. The SNP clique relies on the wits, work and talents of others, since I have walked away from them, the results speak for themselves, however I am not the only one to walk away.

I wonder what your opinion would be if you were treated in the exact same manner as the SNP treated me.

“The best chance in a generation”, not with Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon at the helm!

As I say by all means campaign if you wish and I wish you no ill will, but you are wasting your time.

Scottish Independence is dead, if you took the time to watch Alex Salmond speaking in America, you will see in his face, the game’s up and he knows it!

Recently Donald Trump said of Alex Salmond, "dishonest", "untrustworthy" and "lacking in integrity", pretty much my view now. 

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: