Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Open letter to Longshanker, the SNP Government stopped listening along time ago, why do you think they would listen now?












Dear Longshanker

“Is this to do with Mike Russell or the portfolio as a whole?”

The portfolio, however the two are interlinked since the SNP Government is going with his direction at the helm.

“Approx 12 years ago I used to deal with a broad spectrum of Scots politicians on a daily basis - some are on the SNP front bench at the moment.

Of all of them, the only one I can say I actively disliked was Mike Russell.

Partly by instinct, partly by his attitude and partly by his actions”.

If you are going to dislike someone, it really should be about their actions rather than instinct and attitude. That way you have something tangible to express your reasons to others regarding their suitability or otherwise.

“Would you put your complaint about the education portfolio down to Russell or Fiona Hyslop or is there more to it than that?”

If I was to write something down for the SNP Government, it would go straight in the bin, it would be a waste of my time, they don’t listen to people like me.

Mike Russell recently declared that CfE, there was no alternative, a closed mind.

Recently I asked for documents from the SNP HQ, it was denied; then I sent in DSAR to Peter Murrell, husband of Nicola Sturgeon, the information requested wasn’t in it.

Tell you a story about fairness, equality and social justice in the SNP?

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: