Saturday, June 30, 2012

Open letter to Alex Salmond; you and Nicola Sturgeon are quite happy to allow Scottish National Party discrimination, you just lost independence!














Dear Alex Salmond

Here is an update on Scottish National Party discrimination which flourishes under you and Nicola Sturgeon’s leadership.

I have yesterday received a letter from the person who filed a complaint against me, National Secretary William Henderson.

The letter was dated the 20th June 2012; the letter was delivered 29th June.

Given it used a first class stamp; it doesn’t take 9 days to deliver a letter.

Under the SNP rules, I am supposed to be given two full weeks notice of a hearing, I am to be given 5 working days.

Another aspect of how the process is to be rigged, William Henderson says I can only have another SNP member in attendance thus denying me my human rights to select a person of my choice.

Also it is worth mentioning that the complainer (Henderson) has also spoke to the Convenor who is effectively one of the judges outside the process regarding the complaint.

Under the human rights act, I haven’t been afforded what is called equality of arms.

The process to brand me homophobic will go on, I haven’t been afforded my proper human rights; I haven’t been afforded fairness, equality and social justice.

Looking at this people may conclude that I am to be found guilty based on the National Secretary William Henderson’s version of what he thinks a post on The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University means.

That is discrimination.

I have absolutely no faith in the Scottish National Party’s processes because it is clear to me that everything is being done to find me guilty of something which I never done and also there is no proof to substantiate the vacuous claim made against me.

It is obvious that The Scottish National Party has no intention of respecting even my basic human right to representation by a person of my choice. It has to be from within the SNP.

So, what do we know Mr. Salmond as proven facts, we know, I have been discriminated against and we know you, Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell know the details and are quite happy to allow bullying in your own party.

Let me tell you the future, you just lost Scottish Independence.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

6 comments:

Niko said...

George

The reason you may be expelled from the snp is little to do with a trumped up homophobia charge........and all to to do with marching to the beat of a different drum..


Meine Ehre heißt Treue" ("My Honour is Loyalty").

Is how Alex Salmonds snp would demand you behave

I wish you well in your snp show trial but ear the worse. I only (vainly) those who may consider voting for the snp read your blog.
And become aware what kind of totalitarian state the snp would force on the Scottish peoples

G Laird said...

Dear Niko

To understand how I have been treated in Alex Salmond's SNP, in Jan 2012, I sent in Data Subject Access Request.

Time limit 40 days.

I received it in May 2012.

It was late and well over the 40 day legal limit.

My identification not returned as per my specific request.

Specific information requested not included.

And no apology.

Now, there is to be as you say a show trial on a trumped up charge without merit or substance.

The complainer is the National Secretary and he has already been in conversation with one of the judges.

So, in effect, the person complaining is also involved in the organisation of the hearing.

Human rights are to be denied also.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

EC said...

Good luck, George.
Take a lawyer in with you!

Anonymous said...

alex salmond is a we woman in a mans body cjm

Anonymous said...

GEORGE
I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE SNP PARTY, WILL EXPELL YOU.

WHY? FREE SPEACH, INDEPENDENT THINKING, AND THE ABILITY TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH.

THE PARTY ONLY WANT YES MEN WHO THEY CAN CONTROL.

G Laird said...

Dear EC

The complainer is the SNP National Secretary William Henderson who is also organising the hearing against me.

This is highly unprofessional and unethical in my opinion.

Recently he sent a date for the hearing, letter dated the 20th June and delivered on the 29th of June with a first class stamp on it.

It doesn't take 9 days to deliver a first class letter.

Henderson has also repeated that I can only take an SNP member thus violating my human rights to a council of my own choice.

He also stated he had direct contact with the judge, clearly this is also highly unprofessional and unethical also.

It seems that in the Scottish National Party, you can run a hate campaign against Labour MP Ian Davidson to defame him if you are the wife of Humza Yousaf and that is fine.

The party viewed that as her speaking in a personal capacity but legal free speech which doesn't violate their rules or the law is bad when its a ordinary working class person such as myself.

William Henderson has maliciously twisted my words, put his version on it and I am to be tried on that basis.

Its a trumped up charge with absolutely no substance to it used to brand me as homophobic.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University