Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Why Me God; Short and Snappy video that explains who political elite are hot for Brexit betrayal, Mark Blyth on the Brexit vote pitches the argument perfectly, in local news, local blogger George Laird in the High Court of Glasgow




















Dear All

Sometimes you come across a video which you feel does the job of explaining the whole ball game. Brexit has been fought against by people who claim that they represent the 'people', actually they represent the elites. 

In the fight to get a second vote, which won't happen, they have shown their true colours. People like Tony Blair, Gina Miller, Nicola Sturgeon and others stand together, shoulder to shoulder to sell out the working class.

This video is classic, because it is short, punchy to the point and cuts right through the nonsense.


I want you to watch it a few times, let what this guy is telling you sink in, yesterday, I touched on the theme of the political elites who don't serve our community re the rape gangs, today, watch and listen as the political elites are exposed in another area, working for the corporations.

Also I am need to take a bit of time off because I am required to go to the High Court in Glasgow!

But before panic sets in and people rush to start baking me a cake with a file inside, I am up for jury service.

Why me? 

Apparently you are picked at random, given this is the third time I have been picked, and done two trials already, how random is random? Given it is the High Court, I could get any type of serious case from murder to rape to fraud to drug smuggling, if picked, and given my name is Laird, chances are no matter what end of the alphabet they work from, I could end up hearing a case.

If selected, I won't be blogging or tweeting at all, jury duty is a serious business and given that someone or groups liberty is at sake, I am legally obliged to ensure they get a fair trial, so I won't be doing commentating.

In the words of the immoral Eric Cartman;

“Why me God'?

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

7 comments:

THE INVISIBLE MAN said...

I'm sure you'll do justice well, George.

Looking forward to more from you when you get back!

Al C

Anonymous said...

Turn up wear a dark suit and a grim expression and carry a carefully folded copy of the Daily Telegraph and the Defence lawyer will reject you.

Anonymous said...

brilliant

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Anonymous said...

I visit everyday a few blogs and websites to read posts, however this web site
gives feature based writing.

Anonymous said...

Iv'e been cited 4 times for jury service and picked once.

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes expert view about blogging then i suggest him/her
to visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious job.