Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Labour MP Paul Sweeney - Nothing is impossible!



Dear All

Now, that the campaigning is done for a bit, I thought I would get back to do some studying of CGI, this video is a track test using mocha which does planar tracking. planar tracking tracks surfaces which is different from other types of tracking such as 2d and 3d.

I found a clip which I used to track as an experiment and then replaced the head of the actor with newly elected MP, Paul Sweeney.

I had to do some additional work but it turned out not too bad, obviously I am still learning but the end result was something which I am pleased with.

How you like it.

Paul Sweeney defeated SNP Candidate Anne McLaughlin by 242 votes, and overturned one of the largest vote swings in the City of Glasgow.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so true