Tuesday, January 19, 2021

We regret the loss of our normal programming, our techs are trying to get the system back up and running as soon as humanly possible, the good deed virus has surfaced so please think happy thoughts in the meantime










Dear All

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a few days, a couple of things came up of a personal nature which requires me to do a bit of non political thinking. So please bear with me, I will try to get back full time, but expect things to be patchy till end of the month.

Oh and a few domestic chores as well need done.

I will get cracking back as soon as possible, trying to help out a few people get where they want to go in life, good deed time.

George

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand, George. Look after yourself. Look forward to seeing you come back soon when you're ready.

Anonymous said...

Hurry up back

Anonymous said...

Hurry-back, George. A few lines from Burns for you; he wasn't talking about Sturgeon back then but it is appropriate all the same:

Adieu, my Liege; may freedom geck
Beneath your high protection;
An’ may ye rax Corruption’s neck,
And gie her for dissection!

G Laird said...

Dear All

I will do a post late this evening, basically 3 things to shift around, two short term critical, and one personal to me.

I am sorry I have been away, but I will post later today, miss my blogging.

George

Anonymous said...

https://www.scottishlegal.com/article/alistair-bonnington-salmond-inquiry-reflects-poorly-on-scotland-s-democratic-traditions

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about things. We'll keep them going on Twitter at least.