Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, be safe, don't drink and drive and enjoy the holidays





















Dear All

It is that time of the year again so without further ado, merry Xmas and a happy New Year to you and your family when it comes!

I would like to thank all the people who took the opportunity to drop by the blog to read and comment.

I would also like to thank those who read my stories and posted them elsewhere and linked it to the blog, which means I must be doing something right.

Toryhoose published two of my articles which was fun.

And to the press who keep rolling by to get the George Laird view.

All in all, a good year blogging, next year will be better as I have development plans for the blog.

So, thanks and see you next year, the battle for truth will be starting early.

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas George.