Monday, August 24, 2009

Funniest Joke of the Year?


Dear All

The funniest joke of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.

"Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?"

A bit tame, not in the same league as a rottweiler savaging a granny!

Where’s the bite?

Here is a better one as it involves relationships and the often thought question by some, is the bird faithful?

A man who had four kids, all gorgeous with the exception of the youngest one; Craig, who was nothing short of gruesome.

While on his deathbed, the husband asked his wife, "Marie, tell me one thing.

And please be honest. Am I Craig's father?"

"Yes, honey," replied his wife. "I promise you, Craig is 100 percent yours."

"I can die a happy man. Goodbye my love."

And the man peacefully passed away.

Marie gave a big sigh and said quietly, "Thank heaven almighty he didn't ask me about the other three."

As Basil Brush would say;

'boom boom'!

Yours sincerely

George Laird
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow University

No comments: